Superb Door Cover Decoration Colletcion
It is a wonderful experience to see interesting, colourful decorations in India. It may be some handicrafts of waste materials, new clothes or drawings from household materials and colurs like Rangoli or something made out of fresh or dried flowers and leaves. The range and variety is so much that it is difficult to describe in few words.
Our Graduation Door Decoration features a personalized sign with grad cap accent for above the door and two diplomas with wax seals to flank each side of your door. Each corex grad door decoration measures 120 inches tall x 83 inches wide. Announce your grad’s BIG accomplishment to the neighborhood with weather resistant Graduation Door Decoration.
This front-door decoration brings to mind an elaborate bellpull. The badge consists of dried flowers, fruits, pods, pine-cones, and fresh greenery. I had a great time solving the design puzzle on this one. The badge is created on a Styrofoam disk, and the fresh greenery is layered in burlap.
1. Cover entire door with brown paper 4′ wide.
2. Using bought and cut out leaves for the borders, string and some tape, the leaves are strung around the door frame.
3. The tree was made with the same brown bulletin board paper. The truck was filled with newspaper to make it stand out and the branches were twisted tightly and attached using tape or staples.
4. Cut out leaves, real leaves, bought leaves and pine cones were attached to the branches and the door to give the whole display a great feel.
5. Lastly the students made black and orange pumpkins which were attached to the bottom of the door.
Tie together a long windowed door with a long decoration unifying the panes of glass. This door decoration is of fall colors which make it perfect for the months before Christmas. With a simple change of ribbon and decorative elements, it can span the holiday season.